Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend in NY!

Last weekend we went up to see my Family in NY. It was a great time! Been ages since my cousins, Aunt, Mom and I were all in the same place at once. I miss my girls. Had a Family picnic and got to see the kids playing with their cousins... (well my cousins kids) and some other kids that were there. Conrad played horseshoes with the guys and games with the kids while I sat on my butt and talked and talked with the girls!
Who could ask for a better time? Ok maybe he could. =)
My Hubby and I also got some ADULT time alone with my Parents while my friend Amber watched the kiddos! We did some wine tasting in the fingerlakes. Seneca lake to be specific. It was an awesome day! Got to have some good wine and good conversation. We did of course have to put up with the obligatory drunk bachelorette partygoers complete with plastic penis whistles. What saturday would be complete without being entertained by a bunch of boozehags? Seriosuly people.... it's wine TASTING! Now a little tipsy is understandable... but laying on the stall floor in the bathroom is slight overkill. Nonetheless I Cant wait to do it again! One of the wineries we hadnt been to before and really wanted to see had some great wine and even better atmoshphere! Nothing like a little dive bar feel to make someone want to plop on the picnic table listen to some mediocre entertainment and kick a few back. Didnt get to loiter here long but definately next time! I just cant wait! The names of some of thier wine is really what made me laugh! Well hung, Two Banger, Gaitor bait, Skirt Lifter, Lonely Sea Man... you get the idea! =) Took the opportunity to grab a couple pics with
the Scenery!!! This Place was a riot! a little Banjo and harmonica would fit right it with the vibe. =)


And of Course.... Any opportunity to Miss Cali!! Thats My baby!!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words From the Peanut Gallery: